Time Out Beauty Retreat is thrilled to be open again to serve you. The safety of our clients and staff are of utmost importance. All of our staff will be wearing masks while interacting with clients. We have also implemented additional AHS (Alberta Health Services) cleaning protocols.
When visiting TOBR please observe the following safety protocols listed below:
- Please wear a mask when you are inside the salon, we will also be wearing one.
- Prior to your service, we will ask you to wash or sanitize your hands.
- Please do not enter if you have any of the signs or symptoms of Covid-19.
- Please do not book an appointment if you have recently travelled outside of Canada until you have quarantined for the required 14 days.
- We are accepting all forms of legal tender.
- We ask that you touch as few things as possible while in the shop. If you are interested in retail, we will help you.
- Reception hours are limited, they will be posted on the door and on facebook.
- We are currently not offering drinks or food, but feel free to bring in your own drink.
- Our doors may be locked. If you are here for an appointment please wait and we call you when we are ready for you.
- Please do not enter unless you are asked to. We are limiting how many people we allow in the reception at one time.